Author: Taub Center Staff
The Taub Center for Social Policy Studies in Israel, one of Israel’s leading policy research institutes, is hiring a Researcher to conduct quantitative research on Israel’s major social and economic policy questions related to the fields of education, health, labor, welfare and macroeconomic policy. We are considering candidates at various academic levels, including those pursuing or who have earned a Master’s Degree or a Ph.D.
- M.A. or Ph.D. in economics, political science, sociology, or related discipline. Students pursuing their Master’s or PhD degree may also apply.
- Proven experience conducting research and statistical analyses
- Familiarity with STATA, Excel and/or other statistical software
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Hebrew; strong English skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently on research and as part of a team
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new skills
Please send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Taub Center for Social Policy Studies in Israel is an independent, non-partisan socioeconomic research institute based in Jerusalem. The Center provides decision-makers and the public with research and findings on some of the most critical issues facing Israel in the areas of education, health, welfare, labor and macroeconomic policy.
The Taub Center is an equal opportunity employer.Back To Blog