- Israel’s Economic Growth: On the Way to a Lost Decade?
- The Relationship Between Labor Productivity and Wages in the Israeli Market Place
- The Cost of Living in Israel: An International Comparison and Historical Perspective
- The Dual Labor Market: Trends in Productivity, Wages and Human Capital in the Economy
- Causes for the Widening of Productivity Gaps Between Israel and the OECD Countries: A Multi-Year Study
- Education and Employment Trends Among Ethiopian Israelis
MA, Economics, Bar Ilan University; BA, Economics and Business Administration, The Hebrew University
Gilad Brand / Researcher
Brand has been a researcher at the Taub Center since 2014. Prior to joining the Taub Center, Brand was a two-year fellow at the Milken Institute. As part of the fellowship, Brand worked at the President’s Office, with the President’s economic advisor (2012-2013), and in the Strategic Planning Division of the Ministry of Economy (2013-2014). Previously, Brand also worked as an economist at the Macro Institute for Economic Policy Research.
Brand holds a B.A. in Economics and Business Administration from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem and a Master’s degree in Economics (research track, with honors) from Bar-Ilan University. His Masters thesis addresses education, trade and labor productivity in various sectors of the economy. He is currently pursuing a Ph.D in economics.