- The Labor Market: An Overview 2019
- Trends in the High School Dropout Phenomenon
- Technological Education: Trends and Developments, 2006 to 2017
- Today’s Workers, Tomorrow’s Retirees Understanding the Pension Gender Gap in Israel
- Israel’s Labor Market: An Overview
- Arab Israeli Women Entering the Labor Market: Higher Education, Employment, and Wages
- Gender Differences in the Labor Market: Wages and Employment Polarization
- Women and Parents in the Labor Market – Israel and the OECD
- The Socioeconomic Situation of Young Adults in Israel
- Education and Employment Trends Among Ethiopian Israelis
MA Candidate, Economics, The Hebrew University; BA, Computer Science and Economics, The Hebrew University
Hadas Fuchs / Researcher
Hadas holds a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and Economics from the Hebrew University.
Currently, Hadas is completing her Master’s degree in Economics in the research track, in the joint Hebrew University and Tel Aviv University program.
Prior to joining the Taub Center as a researcher, Fuchs held several other positions including as an engineer, teacher, and sign language interpreter.
Hadas is the author of several leading research papers on topics such as the socioeconomic situation of Israel’s young adults, gender gaps in the labor market, education and employment trends among Arab Israelis, and others.