Budget Restraint Law and Counter-Cyclic Policy
This paper appeared in the Center’s annual social economic report 2001.
In Hebrew only.
Publication available upon request
More by Zvi Sussman
- A Framework for Discussions on Privatization in the Social Services a15 Dec 2005
- The Erosion of Low Salaries and Increasing Poverty Among Working Families a16 Nov 2004
- Considerations in Determining the Optimal Size of the Government Sector a20 Nov 2003
- Government Policy in Time of Market Crisis a25 Dec 2002
- Budget Restraint Law and Counter-Cyclic Policy a25 Dec 2001
- A Welfare Democracy: Towards Increased Social Intervention by the Government in a Market-Economy Regime a11 Nov 2000
- High Productivity as a Prerequisite for Sustainable Economic Growth a24 Dec 1999
- Economic Downturn, Growth and the State Budget a24 Nov 1998
- US Foreign Aid to Israel a24 May 1998