- Rising Housing Prices and Their Impact on Households’ Ability to Purchase a Home
- The Income-Expenditure Gap and Household Debt in Israel
- Household Expenditures on Preschool Education
- The Increase in the Number of Income Earners and Its Impact on Household Income
- Labor Income Inequality Trends in Israel
- Employment and Income Trends Among Older Israelis
- Trends of Labor Income Inequality in Israel
- The Impact of the Expected Tax Rate Changes on the Middle Class
MA, Agricultural Economics, The Hebrew University
Kyrill Shraberman / Researcher
Kyrill and his family immigrated to Israel from Lviv, Ukraine in 1992.
Kyrill began his studies at the Hebrew University in 2001, and graduated in 2009 with a Master’s degree in Agricultural Economics and Agriculture Management. In 2009, Kyrill joined the Taub Center. His fields of research include the labor market, income inequality and taxes.
Kyrill’s current work is related to general household expenditures and household spending on education in particular. He also conducts research on the relationship between education and economic growth.