- Trends in Religiosity Among the Jewish Population in Israel
- Israel’s Education System in Recent Years: An Overview
- Equality and Multiculturalism in Public Education: Thoughts About the Present, Proposals for the Future
- Twelve Years Since the National Task Force for the Advancement of Education in Israel (the Dovrat Committee): What has Changed?
- Household Expenditures on Preschool Education
- Equality and Multiculturalism in Public Education: Reflections on Present and Future Proposals
- Demographics in the Education System: Pupil Composition and Transfers between Education Streams
- International exams: Why do we think they are so important? And are we right?
- Municipal Involvement in the Funding of Weekly Teaching Hours in Primary School Education and Its Effect on Affirmative Action in Jewish State Education
- Inequality in the Education System: Who Opposes It and Who Benefits from It?
- Trends in the Development of the Education System
- The Ministry of Education Budget 2000-2014: Trends and Issues
- Bagrut Exams: Issues and Recommendations for Reform
- Arab Israeli Teachers in Jewish Schools and Jewish Teachers Working in Arab Israeli Schools
- Implementation of the Compulsory Education Law for Ages 3-4: Challenges and Recommendations
- Trends in the Development of the Education System: Pupils and Teachers
Nachum Blass /
Nachum Blass has been conducting research in the field of education for the past 45 years.
During these years, Nachum held various positions, including Assistant Director of the Ministry of Education, Director of the Office of the Chief Scientist in the Ministry of Education, and Director of the Institute for the Development of Education and Welfare. Since 1989, he has been an independent researcher.
Nachum has coordinated various projects, such as education planning for the 1980s, preparation for absorbing the influx of Russian immigrants, and planning for extended school days, as well as participating in the Shoshani Committee for funding primary education and two other subcommittees in the national task force for the education system.
Nachum has been a senior researcher at the Taub Center for the past 25 years.