- Israel’s Social Welfare System: An Overview
- Welfare Nonprofits in Israel: A Comprehensive Overview
- The Outsourcing of Welfare Services: Trends and Changes
- Public Welfare Expenditure
- It’s been two years since the Elalouf Committee released its recommendations: What’s happening with the War Against Poverty?
- Child Development Accounts in Israel: Background and Review of Options
- The Young Unemployed and Unemployment Benefits in Israel
- Occupations at Risk: Computerization Trends in the Israeli Labor Market
- Social Welfare Expenditure
MA Candidate, Agiricultural Economics, Hebrew University; BA, Agricultural Economics and Management, Hebrew University
Shavit Madhala / Researcher
Shavit holds a Bachelor’s degree in Agricultural Economics and Management from the Hebrew University and is a graduate of the Amirim honors program at the Hebrew University.
Shavit is currently finishing her Master’s in Agricultural Economics in the research track. Her thesis examines the advantages of economies of scale and efficiency in water companies in Israel.
Prior to joining the Taub Center, Shavit served as a teaching assistant for undergraduate and graduate courses and a research assistant in the Department of Economics at the Hebrew University. She also served as an economist for the strategic business consulting company Zenovar.