- Israel’s Social Welfare System: An Overview
- Welfare Nonprofits in Israel: A Comprehensive Overview
- The Outsourcing of Welfare Services: Trends and Changes
- Public Welfare Expenditure
- It’s been two years since the Elalouf Committee released its recommendations: What’s happening with the War Against Poverty?
- Child Development Accounts in Israel: Background and Review of Options
- The Young Unemployed and Unemployment Benefits in Israel
- Occupations at Risk: Computerization Trends in the Israeli Labor Market
- Social Welfare Expenditure
MA, Agiricultural Economics, Hebrew University; BA, Agricultural Economics and Management, Hebrew University
Shavit Madhala / Researcher
Shavit Madhala is a researcher at the Taub Center since 2014. She holds a BA (with honors) and MA in the research track of the Environmental Economics and Management Department in the Faculty of Agriculture, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem. She is a graduate of the Amirim Program – a research program for honor students. Her research at the Taub Center has included the areas of welfare and the Israeli labor market.
In 2015, Shavit published an original work on the future of the Israeli labor market, and following that, she has lectured and spoken to numerous organizations and government agencies on the subject. Since then, she continues to be a member of various committees dealing with welfare and work like the Israel Democracy Institute, the Central Bureau of Statistics, and other government committees.
In the past, Shavit has been a teaching assistant for BA and MA students and a research assistant in the Economics Department of the Faculty of Agriculture, The Hebrew University, and worked as an economist in Zenovar, a company offering economic, financial, and strategic consulting services.